Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Universal Currency

Topic: The Universal Currency.


Memory Verse:  By faith he dwelt in the land of promise as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise; Hebrews 11:9

Main Texts: Hebrews 11:1-6

Daily Quote: Faith can cause God to make you necessary anywhere and everywhere” ― Michael B. Gyekye


Faith goes anywhere and everywhere if only you carry it along. What happened in the time old came to pass because these men of God looked unto God and they depended on Him because of His wonders and love. Abraham knew not where he was going. In fact, he had never thought of it that he will even travel outside his own home, but he did so by faith. But Abraham became rich and richer anywhere and everywhere he went all because he carried the universal currency, faith.

There are many promises of God but most of it all are locked and hidden in Christ through faith that those who received Christ shall live by it. The Bible says the just shall live by his faith. So unless you want to die anywhere you go under the sun, but if you want to live, have faith.

Without faith your salvation is non-functional. It is only by faith in God that we can obtain a firm foundation. Any other source is on shaky ground and is not reliable. Just like the hymn that we sing: “My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness; I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus name. On Christ the solid rock I stand; All other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand. Any other ground without faith is a sinking sand. Your faith makes you whole.


Faith turns impossibilities possible. My dear, there are many examples in scriptures I can give you. Just look at Noah, at his age he still believed in God and built the ark. Abraham and Sarah weak yet were strong in faith, David killed Goliath by faith. All these people in Hebrews 11 lived by faith. Please live by faith also.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I depend on you, let me be strong in faith.
  3. Father, I pray, as the days of  old, I shall prevail in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, by faith I received victory in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am not poor, but rich in faith in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment