Saturday, March 19, 2016

My Star, My Destiny.

Topic: My Star, My Destiny.


Memory Verse: When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy. Matthew 2:10

Main Texts: Matthew 2:1-3

Daily Quote: Remember that the descendants of Abraham are as the Stars of Heaven, so uncountable – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Numbers 28; 16-29:40, Luke 3:23-38, Psalm 62:1-12, Proverbs 11:18-19

There are many stars, but only the one that attracts attention is seen. The star of Jesus was seen by wise men. They saw that star differently among many stars. That same star was directing them into an area of fulfillment but as soon as they went off the track of the star, they got misdirected, but as soon as the star came back their heart was filled with joy. Avoid distractions this year, because they can lead you into a destruction.

The heart of the one walking in destiny is filled with joy only if right decisions are made. If you lost track of destiny, you allow darkness to rule over your destiny. Many potential men and women have allowed their human dependency and effort to distract them of their Godly assignment. But arise today and shine, for thy light has come, your star is here, may your heart be filled with joy in Jesus name.

Again you must know that every believer in the Lord Jesus Christ is a descendant of Abraham. According to Galatians 3:29, the Bible says “and now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham; You are his heirs, and God's promise to Abraham belongs to you” and if we look at Genesis 22:17 “I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies” we can deduce that every descendant of a child of Abraham is born a star.

That is why Jesus was born with a star; you are also a star if you believe. With this revelation of God’s word, walk as a star, you need no one to tell you, you have been numbered among the sons and daughters of Abraham. May you be blessed in Jesus name.

Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for Jesus, the gift to whole world.
  2. Father, may this season bring to us, all the blessings of the Lord.
  3. Father, I pray, may we experience the peace and restoration in  Christ Jesus.
  4. Father, I pray, may my star be illuminated in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, people will rejoice over me, for the my star is rising up in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment