Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Keys to the Kingdom.

Topic: Keys to the Kingdom.


Memory Verse: "I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open". Isaiah 22:22

Main Texts: Matthew 16:13-18

Daily Quote: Keys authenticate supremacy of the one that holds it– Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year Numbers 22:21-23:30, Luke 1:57-80, Psalm 58:1-11, Proverbs 11:12-13

 Keys are used to lock or unlock doors. No matter how beautiful your house is, without a key you cannot enter. You can buy the most expensive car in the world but without a key, it has no value and use. So keys are very important, it makes the owner useless and vulnerable. When you lose your key, you lose your value because the key makes you an owner, without it you are as good as a wanderer.

In the same vain, we need a key before we can enter into the Kingdom of God. Salvation guarantees your access to possess the key to the kingdom because without you paying for the house you cannot get access to the keys. The Blood of Jesus is the purchasing price that issues you the right to be saved.

Moreover, without faith you cannot apply the kingdom keys. Faith is needed when you have in your hands the keys. After buying the house and after you have been given the keys, you need to believe that the key will work. Most of us have in our hands the Bible, but few of us have the faith to apply the Words we read and hear. Faith dignifies the keys in your hands. When I had no car by faith I got a key I was holding on to till my physical car came in. By faith and with faith, you can achieve the impossible.

The specific doors Jesus has in mind in this passage are the doors to the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus is laying the foundation of His church (Ephesians 2:20). The disciples will be the leaders of this new institution, and Jesus is giving them the authority to, as it was, open the doors to heaven and invite the world to enter. As this year goes by, I will teach, the keys to the kingdom, today is an exposition.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I plead the Blood today, please cleanse me from any uncleanliness.
  3. Father, I pray, I need grace to know the Kingdom in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, power that shut the heavens shall not be my portion in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to operate on Kingdom keys in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment