Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Good of the Land.

Topic: The Good of the Land.


Memory Verse: If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; Isaiah 1:19

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 11:12-14

Daily Quote: If you will and obey, you shall unlock the heavens for your sake – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year Numbers 26:1-51, Luke 2:36-52, Psalm 60:1-12, Proverbs 11:15

Another key to access the goodness of the kingdom of God is your willingness and your obedience. God has given us such a special gift. That is our “will”; which means our ability to choose and to make the right decisions in this life. Adam and Eve had a choice not to eat the fruit but yet when the woman saw it and realized it was good for food she took and because she took it, she was driven out of the Kingdom. Your action today will either keep you in the kingdom or will exit you out.
Moreover, Adam and Eve didn’t obey. Obedience is a precious key that enables you and I to access the divine blessings of the kingdom. Your willingness stimulates and resuscitates your obedience.  In Joshua 1:8, the Bible says that “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success”.

Our part to the covenant and the prosperity mandate is obedience and your willingness to do as the Word says. You cannot unlock the heavens unless the proper key is used. Joshua was told the proper key of divine prosperity.  Christianity is lived by our obedience to the Word of God. Our willingness attracts us to God, but it takes our obedience to live as according to the Word of God.


This week as you apply this key into your week, you shall be seriously blessed. God bless you. There is going to be a powerful do-it- yourself prayer gathering this summer, which is named “Enough is Enough Encounter”. This is a Shiloh program that will create the platform for all your needs to be answered by God almighty. Just pray about it and details will be communicated later.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I plead the Blood today, please cleanse me from all disobedience.
  3. Father, I pray, I need grace to be obedient to You in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, create in me a clean heart in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, as operate on this Kingdom key, Father hear me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment