Sunday, March 6, 2016

Take Action 2

Topic: Take Action 2.


Memory Verse:  He frustrates the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot carry out their plans. Job 5:12

Main Texts: Romans 8:31-37

Daily Quote: “A Life of no action is really dead” ― Michael B. Gyekye


Bible Reading in One Year Numbers 6:1-7:89, Mark 12:38-13:13, Psalm 49:1-20. Proverbs 10:27-28

When life is stagnant and nothing seem to move or come in, something must be done my dear. Your action in the time of distress, will determine how you come out of it. When you feel that the whole world is against you; when prayer seem not to be answered and events of problems and conflicts are coming on top of each other, something must be done, because a life of no action is dead.

There is a Satanic Network of evil activities that when care is not taken and you are surrounded by it  he will torment and oppress you the more. No wonder some don’t believe in God, the true God, they are in this network. They speak evil and act evil, they cheat, rob, womanize and engage in prostitution. They smoke and do things to destroy this glorious body. But remember this body was created and crafted for God’s glory. When you fall into a Demonic network, your action will lead you to your deliverance.

The Lord our God is a man of war. You were created for His glory and He is ready to fight for you so that you can overcome any form of demonic oppression. He needs your consent in prayer and fasting. I don’t know what you are going through now but pray yourself out. Haman nearly killed the Jews in all the 720 provinces of King Ahasuerus kingdom, but Esther and the people prayed to destroy the demonic network of Haman the Agagite.

A satanic network comes in form of many evil associations which gang-up against a person with the aim to destroy him or her, steal your joy and in the end kill you. Sometimes our knowledge in books and psychology can deny us our deliverance. But I pray that God will give you all the needed strength to bring down your Goliath in Jesus name. 


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray, create in me a fearless attitude in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, destroy any force oppressing my destiny in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I come out from any addiction in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I rebuke any evil word against my destiny in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment