Sunday, March 13, 2016

When Things ain't Working

Topic: When Things ain't Working.


Memory Verse: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. - Romans 8:28

Main Texts: Isaiah 43:1-21

Daily Quote: When it looks like all is gone, then God is in. Tell failure, giving up is not my style – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year Numbers 19:1-20:29 Luke 1:1-25 Psalm 56:1-13 Proverbs 11:8

 Why are things not working? Someone is asking himself; after all these years of school yet, there is no job. Even if there is a job, yet am not able to meet my needs even though my God shall supply me all my needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus, yet the supplies are not coming. Though I am beautiful yet no marriage; and over years of marriage no children.  Things are virtually not working after trying and trying nothing seem to work.

Maybe the marriage is not working after trying, yet trust in the Lord. Although you have finished school and no company has hired you yet, my beloved trust in the Lord. When you lose your trust in the Lord, you lose yourself to fail and that is a catastrophe. He is the rock that I stand. It was this same rock that smote Goliath's forehead and he didn’t rise up again and his head was cut off. This was the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.

It is too late to give up. The Lord is waiting for you for a better life. Life is too short to lose it. Suicide can never and will never be a solution to man’s problem. If you kill yourself, you have committed murder and so shall receive the punishment, so never allow the Devil to deceive you on this; you are blessed.

Life is easier now than it has ever been. 300 years ago, if you didn’t kill your own food and build your own house, you would die. Maintain perspective my beloved, there is a solution to every man’s problem. Your life is good and your discomfort is temporary, Moses has to wait 40 years, Joseph has to suffer afflictions over 16 years and many people waited in afflictions who are in the Bible. Step into this moment of discomfort and let it strengthen you. You shall not die but live, I pray; things will work now for your good.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy if I have wronged you in any area, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, I have set my eyes on you; I will not fail in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, divine wonders shall follow me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, just as you made Moses a god to Pharaoh, father change my destiny in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment