Thursday, September 10, 2015

ANGER !

Topic: ANGER !


Memory Verse:  “Be angry, and do not sin”: do not let the sun go down on your wrath,
                            Ephesians 4:26

Main Texts:   Proverbs 15:18, Ecclesiastes 7:9, Colossians 3:8

Word For Thought: Anger is a sweet bitter thing that must be carefully treated.


There is no doubt that anger is part of our nature. I am yet to know a man who has never been angry before. There is none, God gets angry as shown in Psalm 30:5, but God does not act in His anger, seriously, no creature can stand a millisecond of God’s anger. If God should act in anger, all of us on earth here will be swallowed up in a second. Remember from the scripture above, in His anger, the Lord turns our sorrows into joy.

Martin  Luther once said “I can preach well when I am angry, I never work better than when I am inspired by anger; for when I am angry, I can write, pray, and preach well, for then my whole temperament is quickened, my understanding sharpened, and all mundane vexations and temptations depart”. Anger can push you to change, but it depends on the one who quickly overcomes it, anger sustained cannot do anything.

What we do when we are angry, makes it sinful. Do we curse people, pray for them to die? In anger you pack and baggage and leave your home, business or marriage? Remember this from my Pastor, Osarfo-Akoto; Anger cannot accomplish anything in this life. Remember this that your life now could have been better if you let anger go. In one way or the other, anger has destroyed your destiny, purpose on earth, your home, properties, marriage, education, your ministry, and your love for God. With anger you change one ministry to another, my dear, say a big “NO” to anger, destroy it before it destroys you.


You need no prophecy, prayer or fasting, although these are needed, but dear, just speak “NO” to anger, if not your destiny will be cut short.Some people now are troubled and they are seeking help for their soul now, but they have to let anger go. Some people cannot forgive others, their life now is full with sickness, poverty, disappointments and discouragement; they are now drug and alcohol addicts all because Mr. Anger was not let out of the door. Today you my reader is delivered from any form of Anger in Jesus name!!!


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and the Lord cannot be your helper. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  or wants to rededicate your life back to Jesus, please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, you are great and loving.
  2. “Father, I pray, give me a clean spirit and a clean heart in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, Every seed of anger troubling my life, should die in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray, I forgive all and pray for the heart of others in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, grant pastors and other ministers of the gospel, the grace to unite all brethren in Jesus name..

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment