Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Bitterness

Topic: Bitterness


Memory Verse:  For I see that you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by iniquity. Acts 8:23

Main Texts:   Job 9:17-19, Ephesians 4:30-32

Word For Thought: Bitterness affects the soul


Bitterness starts out small and an offense burrows its way into our hearts. We then replay it in our minds, creating deep ruts that will be hard to build back up. We retell our hurts to any available listener, including each sordid detail. Anger and resentment have a way of seeping into everything, creating intensed bitterness in perfect relationships.

Bitterness can mean differently based on the context of use, but today I want to focus on the characterized intense antagonism or hostility. This can be very disastrous and unpleasant in the midst of people. In this case you get angry and displeased with the success of people, the show of envy in the inside without any proof on the outside.

Bitterness is soul displeasure not body displeasure. The soul is grieving and painful to the pleasure of others. Bitterness is dangerous because unless the one who is bitter wants to show it, you will never know it or see it. Some signs may show up, but may be unaware. The act of anger and other forms originated with the bitterness of the soul. The human strength is powered by the soul. When the soul is happy, the body is happy, when sad, the whole body is sad, so bitterness takes the body into the zone of internal disaster.


Your destiny can be poisoned by bitterness. When someone is bitter, his soul is bitter, body and spirit is bitter. What are some of the things that can provoke us into bitterness? When there is resentment, when you get hurt, anger, hostility or deep hatred to the progress of the other, indignation, animosity, venom, acrimony, pique, rancor, when there is an ill feeling, bad blood and other forms of hatred of the soul. 

Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice, forgive and love all the brethren whether in hurt or joy, find a place in your heart to forgive others.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and the Lord cannot be your helper. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  or wants to rededicate your life back to Jesus, please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you,you are my Lord and savior..
  2. “Father, I pray, may I be cleanse of any form of unforgiveness today in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, grant me the needed grace to be content with what I have in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray, protect and guide me today in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, grant the church the grace to unite all brethren in Jesus name..

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment