Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Blood That Saves

Topic: The Blood That Saves


Memory Verse:  knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 1 Peter 1:18-19

Main Texts:   1 Peter 1:17-21, Hebrews 10:1-8

Word For Thought: Remember the Blood of Jesus is enough to take care od any sickness


The Blood of Jesus is the blood type for all believers. The same way our blood type denotes who we are, the same way The precious Blood of Jesus has united all believers together. You are my brother and sister in the faith, we all share the same blood type, we have the same father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Blood of Jesus makes the difference, the incorruptible Blood of Jesus, a Blood without spot, has changed our destiny and our being to conform into the image of Christ the anointed. Any child of the same parent, possesses the same DNA, the same way we carry the DNA  of Christ, and He is not ashamed to call us brethren. 

Now, because of the Blood , when God sees you, He sees the Blood of Jesus, covering every disobedience in your life, so it is not your righteousness that have saved you but the righteousness of Christ. That is why God has not pleasure in our righteousness, for it is written, there is none righteous; without Christ you are not right with God, when He sees you He sees your righteousness and Bible says there is non-righteous.

For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins. These were ok to cover or to atone for our sins, but the Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses and redeems us from every sin. Please notice here that, all sins can be forgiven by God through Christ, if confession is made, and if you don't return to such act again.

Remember that not only the Blood redeem you  and I from the power of sin alone, but redeemed us from any torment from the devil. That is why we must be in good standing before Him. As often as we take the Blood and eat His flesh, we remember none other but the cross. The cross is where every negativity over our head is crossed. In that sense, any negativity over our destiny is cancelled by the Blood of Jesus.



Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus, He died for and wants you to live peacefully. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. My dear, if you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you are great and mighty.
  2. Father, I pray, may every waste in me be cleansed by the Blood of Jesus
  3. Father, I pray, grant me or the grace to operate in the power of love, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may your Blood wipe away every form of sin in my family, in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, in Jesus name I overtake every form struggles in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment