Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Know the Secret

Topic: Know the Secret


Memory Verse:  The secret of the LORD is for those who fear Him; And He will make them know His covenant. Psalm 25:14


Main Texts:   Matthew 9:1-8

Word For Thought: Revelation is a light of life.



A secret is covered but when known then we get a revelation. There is the truth behind every man’s problem or predicament. Until the truth is known, we still remain troubled. Peter worked a whole night, but the truth was for him to cast his net deeper. If the woman with the issue of blood knew the hem of Jesus’s garment could save her, I believe she wouldn’t have followed other alternatives. Until the secret is known, the problem remains no matter how loyal we remain in life.

Jesus did many miracles, in fact, it is recorded that He did 37 miracles of which I believe He is still doing miracles in our lives now. But He mysteriously did some similar miracles differently. By my small research, He healed four times blind men differently.

In Mathew 8:22-26, Jesus took the blind man outside the village, spit on the eyes then he saw men like trees, then He has to touch his eyes again, then he saw clearly. Secondly, He spit on the ground in John 9:1-38 to heal another blind man, also touch the eyes of another blind man in Mathew 9:27-31. He touched his eyes but the man has to apply faith. In Mathew 20:30-34, two blind men pleaded for mercy and He touched them, they got their sight. He spat, touched, and dragged men out to open blind eyes.

Why one God, the same problem, yet, He did solve them differently? The answer is that, there is a secret behind every problem. Many of us receive strange news from doctors, but yet they haven’t seen what they have diagnosed. They just see symptoms, a cancer may not be cancer, diabetes may not be diabetes, and a high blood pressure may not be a blood pressure. How can one go to the hospital and be diagnosed many sicknesses yet he or she came in with one complaint. If your guess is good as mine, you will seek the truth. Fear a man with secrets.


By faith the friends of the lame man broke the roof to send their lovable friend to Jesus, but all needed was his sins to be forgiven. Many are seeking miracles, but all it takes is for their sins to be forgiven. All it takes for your eyes to see is to go out of that village, and Jesus told him, never to go to that village. I will continue tomorrow God willing.



Note this: 

God loves us that He demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus. Through Him all prayers are answered. If you are not born again, your prayers are only heard but God cannot act, your are blind and cannot see. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. My dear, if you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today


  1. Father, I praise and worship you, ever faithful God.
  2. Father, I pray, forgive my sins of doubts and disobedience in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may every hidden secret of my destiny be known in Jesus name
  4. Father, I pray, lead me into the fountain of truth in Jesus name..
  5. Father, I pray, give me the grace access all hidden mysteries of greatness in Jesus name.


Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment