Thursday, September 3, 2015

When God Builds

Topic: When God Builds 


Memory Verse:  Unless the Lord builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain Psalm 127:1

Main Texts:   Psalm 127

Word For Thought: God is a great builder, even when it cannot be built..


Indeed, God builds. He builds people, nations and houses. To build is to create, erect or assemble a structure of perfect importance. Man is created or build by God to be placed in the womb of a woman to be born, don’t expect a child from any other source, you will surely regret.  A marriage is built, when a man and a woman is joined by God, purposes and destinies are built and placed on creation.

When God sees His creation, He sees perfection, although people may not. You are God’s creation, no matter the circumstance you find yourself now, you are perfect to serve your generation. People may see imperfection, they may also doubt what God can use you for, they will laugh at you when you tell them your dreams and goals. Some may say you are ambitious, but wait and see, when God builds, no amount of Sanballat and Tobaias can bring it down.

When we look at 2 Samuel 2:35, God is capable of building a sure house. More also when we look at Exodus 1:21, God provided houses for the faithful midwives who were saving the young babies alive. God is capable of building every destroyed house. Not only will He build you, He guards what He builds.

Your body is a house and unless it is built well, you will be destroyed.  Alcohol, adultery, fornication, and smoking destroy this house, you are a perfect creation, a perfect house, a perfect temple, please don't destroy it.. God is still creating and building people now by the power of  His word, “Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it; Unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain”. 

Note this: 

God loves us that He demostraded his Love  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and the Lord cannot be your helper. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, for your is strenght and vitality..
  2. “Father, I pray, God build me and my family in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, pray for my total dleiverance in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray, for peace in every area of our life. this month in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, order our steps in the Lord.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment