Monday, September 28, 2015

Your Factors and Products

Topic: Your Factors and Products


Memory Verse:  For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life. Proverbs 9:11

Main Texts: 2 Peter 1:3-11

Word For Thought: Remember, we cannot sow mango and harvest oranges, nature cannot be cheated.


Some years ago, the Lord opened up a simple mathematical equation unto me. We call it simple equation in math, and to make it very simple, it is a+b=c. This equation says, when you add b to a, you have to get c, nothing less or more. What on right must be same on the left, no false balance. No matter what you add to a, you must definitely get c if not, this equation is no more simple but complex.

God has given us Jesus, if you add Him, you will get eternal life as in John 3:16. Jesus is the way the truth and the life, no one goes to the father except through Jesus Christ, He is the great factor of Life. A factor of life, determines your productivity in life. If you add Jesus, you become Jesus. This is not to say, people should worship you, but to say you carry much power to operate just like Him. From our text today Godliness enables us to participate in the divine nature of Christ. He calls us His brethren, and He is not ashamed of it. God expects every believer to live an exemplary life just as Jesus did, if not we perish into the lake of fire.

What you add to your life journey now, will surely determine where you will go. If you are adding heavy loads to your head now, you will get tired of life every day. One person you smoke, you drink, you have several girlfriends yet you are married, you are corrupt, you steal, just tell where a life like this will go. He will sleep and never wake up, but in hell.

Character is very important to me than what we call the anointing. I cherish good morals and perfect attitude than anything. I believe when I add to my faith perfect character, and then my God will release much anointing upon me. I believe you will serve your special guest with the perfect plate and cup in your house. This applies to God also; He truly uses people of good character not people of good credentials but poor in character.


Today, just check your life, if what you are doing now can take you far or will break you. May be you are not married, check what to add to get your husband or wife, check what to add to get a job, may be you need some education, don’t cut corners, check what to add so that God can use you, check your attitude before you pray. I will surely continue. May God richly bless and keep you.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus, He died for and wants you to live peacefully. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you are greatly to be praised.
  2. Father, I pray, may anything that will destroy my life perish in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to be fruitful in season in out of season, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may I be useful to my generation in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any strength that I have lost be regained double fold in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Our daily walk with Jesus as believers, is to daily evaluate all our earthly activities and actions with the word of God and to check the equation, if the is balance, is equal to the word of God. If not, admit the error and re-direct or work the activities right until, you get a check.
    I believe this is another exposition from the man of God, directing or re-gearing, focus toward righteousness and holiness, unto the Almighty God. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete