Saturday, September 26, 2015

Know the Secret (2)

Topic: Know The Secret (2)


Memory Verse:  “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law. Deuteronomy 29:29

Main Texts:   Daniel 2:18-3, 47

Word For Thought: You must dwell in the secret place, to know the secret things.

 Our life predicaments are full of mysteries, these mysteries must be decoded by divine secrets so that we may be able to do all the words of this law. The law is the covenant we have with the Lord, until we are able to align ourselves with the truth, we can never be free. We shall know the secrets, and these secrets will set us free. But these secrets belong to God, He is the source.

The secret for Joshua to conquer Jericho was to go round the city seven times, this may not work for Ai, but the secret to conquer Ai was to take care of Achan as shown in Joshua 6 and 7. The secret for a life abundant was right in the house of the widow of Zarephat, the jar of oil was there, but it took Elijah to show her as also shown in 1 Kings 17:8-16. The secret or the mystery of Christ is hidden, day by day as you love Him, study Him, pray Him, you grow in the secret things.

When you believe in the Prophets of God, you prosper. The reason is that, they carry divine truths and secrets. A person who holds the truth and secrets can never be poor. A Holy Ghost filled prophet of God is a carrier of God’s secrets. Not any so called prophet. God will never do a thing, until he reveals to His prophets.

A couple can labor day and night for the fruit of the womb, until they know the secret, they move with limited strength and they may go the wrong way. Even if God wants you to wait, you need to know. A couple brought in a house maid, not knowing this lady was a witch, since their fire was down, this witch took over the house. She now became The Master. In another house, they used to get sick and troubles never departed from them during Christmas and other festivities, the secret was this same housemaid.

The secret may be ancestral, also may be the job you are doing, may be the way you spoke to someone who carries evil spirit, the secret may be that, your eyes and ears are blind and dump, you need to pray for that. The secret may be the picture hanging in your room or the house, you came to meet it, the secret may be your environment, there is not a single church there, please pray for that. I believe I have to continue again, Shalom! Peace be unto you. 



Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. My dear, if you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you are strong and mighty
  2. Father, I pray, forgive me of any carelessness in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to know the truth behind (.....problem), in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, open my eyes and ears to know divine secrets in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, in Jesus name I conquer.
  6. Father, I pray, may any arrow against my home  and church be misdirected in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. The man of God again, has throw God's light into our spirit. The testimony about being unemployed, and God speaking to my heart . Hence, the key secret to fix my joblessness.
    Please, God is real and reveals secret ways and means to unlock our success.
    God bless you and keep pouring his unveiling secrets into your heart, to share with the world

    ReplyDelete