Monday, September 7, 2015

God of All Flesh

Topic: God Of All Flesh


Memory Verse:  I returned and saw under the sun that— The race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor bread to the wise, Nor riches to men of understanding, Nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to them all. Ecclesiastes 9:11

Main Texts:   Ecclesiates 9:10-12, Acts 10:38, Romans 2:11, 

Word For Thought: God is not limited to a certain group of people, but all..


God is too big to be limited. He is not limited to a certain group of people, or to a particular church, but He is the God of all flesh. If life is a race, it is not to the swift, also if it is a war, it is not to the strong, if is also riches, it is not to men of understanding but time and chance happen to us all. Today may be you, but tomorrow I may be on top, so watch the way you treat people, time and chance happen to us all.

The same God who blessed some churches to become big now, can cause such a greater overflow into the church of five now. I was at a church dedication yesterday, the church constructed a five-thousand ultra modern facility debt free. In this America of ours, that looks very impossible. The system of this nation forbids that. It will always force you into debt. That is why they ask of how much you owe before you buy houses and cars, if you have low credit, you will not qualify, except you have more.

Under natural circumstances it is ok to borrow mortgages, but under the law of divine abundance, this is an error. The Bible says, the church, you and I should not borrow. If you borrow, you transfer your destiny, Esau borrowed food from Jacob and he became a servant instead of a prince. The same God building houses and organizations for both black and white churches is alive to build you today in Jesus name.

This Church is not American or white Church but an African multicultural Church. They are minority on the natural scale, they do not have even 500 members, at most about 150 members, but their zeal and dedication in the things of God is awesome. The God we serve is limitless and changeless, your limitations cannot determine how far God can use you. Moses could not talk well, Jacob was a cheater, Jeremiah was young, etc. yet God used them. 

Watch out it is your turn now, arise to shine, there is not only a way to get there, God can use your weakness and limitations to lead you into life life of greater abundance. I paraphrase this from the senior Pastor that money answers to all natural things, but prayer and faith answers to spiritual things. Pray and believe God for the impossible. I love you, God bless you.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family and you do not belong to the kingdom of God. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ or rededicate your life to Christ today, please pray this prayer,,, 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, for you are not a partial God, but a full and loving.
  2. “Father, may the same grace that helped others in the faith, reach me now, in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I have set you before me, may I not be moved in Jesus name.
  4. “Father, I rebuke any spirit of fear and doubt in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, may I be sensitive to the things of God in Jesus name.
  6. Father, may my ears be open to hear, my eyes to see, the wonders ahead in my life.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment