Friday, September 4, 2015

The Blood Power

Topic: The Blood Power


Memory Verse:  But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Main Texts:   Hebrews 10:19, I Peter 1:18-21

Word For Thought: The Blood of Jesus guarantees the effectiveness of the benefits of the New Covenant.

Have you realized why there is much power in the Blood of Jesus? How can a simple blood carry so much power that the devil flees at the scent of it? Although the Blood is red, it can still wash our garments of sin into white, just as a snow. The reason is that, the Blood of Jesus is the seal of the New Covenant. A seal binds a covenant or a contract. We are in a contractual agreement with God, binded by a seal called the Blood of Jesus.

God is doing His part of this contract, and so long as we play our part, we enjoy the benefits of this contract. So anytime we speak the Blood of Jesus, we call God to fulfill His part and He is always ever ready, the ever present help to fulfill His part. You can imagine, God acting on, because we have obtained the grace to plead the Blood. Queen Esther has to fast 3 days in order to obtain favor, to see the king. King Ahasuerus's solemn decree to annihilate the Jews as in Esther 3:12 and then to bless them Esther 8:8, 10, was sealed with his signet ring. If a seal just as a ring could be powerful, how much the seal of life, the seal of the Blood of Jesus.

The Blood of Jesus is the signet ring of favor, peace, joy, prosperity, love and divine protection. If the Blood washes your sins, you’re made whole, when the Blood, cleanses you, you become blessed. There is so much power in the Blood.

As there is a defense white blood cell in the blood, the same way, the Blood of Jesus can completely defend us from any form of sickness or satanic attacks. More also we have, the red blood cells, they carry oxygen. My dear, oxygen is life, so where the Blood of Jesus is, there is life. You cannot die when the Blood of Jesus has bought you. You experience God’s favor.


There are also platelet cells, they prevent bleeding. Issues of life, can make you bleed, you only need the Blood of Jesus to stop any form issues of this life, they can make you lose hope, but not when you have been purchased by the Blood. Today as we prepare for the Lord’s Supper this weekend, please position yourself on the Lord’s side, run away from sin and you shall be blessed.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and the Lord cannot be your helper. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, for the Blood of Jesus.
  2. “Father, I pray, may I be cleanse of any form of sin in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, let the Power of the Blood work for me today in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray, as I partake of the Lord's supper, I take command over issues of this life in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, I plead the Blood in Jesus name, father save our nation.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment