Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Having Done It ALL

Topic: Having Done It ALL


Memory Verse:  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:13

Main Texts:   1 Kings 17:7-16, Luke 5:4-6

Word For Thought: After you have toiled all your life, It takes God to cause the increase.


I do not know what was going on in the head of Joseph when all was done, yet his deliverer forgot about him. Also, how Peter felt after tioiling all night yet caught nothing. In our lives, we may struggle, no two ways about that, many are also suffering, the widow of Zarepeth, spent all she had, all left was a hand full of a flour that she was going to eat and die, but not so when she met the God of increase, who turned her meal of sorrow into pleasure.

Simon Peter and his other colleagues have been fishing all their lives, sometimes business is good, sometimes too, business is bad, but in this circumstances in Luke 5:5, Simon said after Jesus had told him to let down his net deeper, we have toiled or worked hard all night but caught nothing, but by your word, I will cast out the net, and by that simple obedience, his sorrow of hard labor was turned into a miraculous divine favor of many fishes.

Life is not all about hard work but grace work. Until you are found by His grace, mercy and divine direction, you will toiled it all but will catch nothing. It takes the blessings of the Lord to make man. Some people are so beautiful and handsome, yet men and women have rejected their hand in marriage, this is painful. 

Many men we cherished now passed through difficulties, yet they became glorious.Born into poverty, Abraham Lincoln was faced with defeat throughout his life. He lost eight elections, twice failed in business and suffered a nervous breakdown. He could have quit many times after he had done it all, but he didn’t and because he didn’t quit, he became one of the greatest presidents in the United States history.

After living right, with a dedicated heart for God, in church and serving in the Lords vineyard, yet you have done it all but your Isaac is not coming, please rest assured, go deeper, continue to gather the sticks, get your oil, begin to prepare for that man of God, be ready to obey what ever God will say to you, and I pray God who answers by fire will come through for you in Jesus name.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and the Lord cannot be your helper. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  or wants to rededicate your life back to Jesus, please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you,you are my strength and shield.
  2. “Father, I pray, may I be cleanse of any form of sin today in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, grant me your Grace divine success today in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray, whatever it takes for me to stand, Father grant unto me in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, I totally depend on you, hence, show me your ways and I will follow in Jesus name..

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment