Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Great Input, Great Output

Topic: Great Input, Great Output


Memory Verse:  Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. Galatians 6:7

Main Texts: Genesis 22:1-19

Word For Thought: Remember, Hard work pays.


To continue from the last message, the value you place on your life will determine your worth on this planet. We have had very great men and women who moved this world tremendously. Their inputs yielded great results that many of us are benefiting now. They invested a lot at the beginning of their lives and now, they are icons.

Nelson Mandela invested a lot only to see his people free; he was imprisoned, beaten, tortured, troubled, yet, that was the price he paid to record his name as a beacon of light in his country and to the rest of us. To become a doctor, you need to go to school, that is your great input, regardless of what you want to be in this life, you need to pay the price for it, you cannot rob nature. Your ministry needs hard work. although men may reject you, God will eject you from the dungeon and from the pit of failures and the forsaken. 

The gifts from God are not free but priceless. You need to satisfy the conditions attached for them, desiring them alone will not get you there, you need to add prayer and the study of the word to it, also humility and a good character, respect and dedication to the things of God.  Our father Abraham was called by God, but he has to pay the price to become the father of many nations, although he saw the sky, the stars innumerable, yet, God told him to sacrifice his only child of promise.

I don’t know what you need; you need to pay a great sacrifice for it. Although David was anointed, yet he was living in the bush until he fully paid the price. Joseph also the same paid the price. God demands our obedience and sacrifice.

No matter how old you are now, you can still make a difference. No matter how long or early your marriage is; you can still make the difference now. May be your business is not growing; you can still make a difference now.  Also there is fire in the family; the water of the Word of God is enough to quench it. Be encouraged, may be no man or woman is coming, your Boaz will meet you sooner, your Abigail is on the run to meet you, pay the price of patience. Glory to God!. 

Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus, He died for and wants you to live peacefully. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you are Lord and our only God.
  2. Father, I pray, may anything that will destroy my destiny perish in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to pay any sacrifice of greatness, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may I be useful to my world in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any strength that I have lost be regained double fold in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment