Friday, September 11, 2015

Pray Again

Topic: Pray Again


Memory Verse:  Pray without ceasing 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Main Texts:   1 Kings 18:41-46, Mathew 7:7-12

Word For Thought: Make a prayer life, not a prayer time.

Traditionally, we pray uttering written or rehearsed words or by religious performance. Our anticipation looks ok, but our expectation looks unexpected. The apostles prayed, they were all praying, but to the surprise of their expectation, Apostle Peter was at the door, what they were praying for was at the door, but they denied the truth. May be you have been praying as religion and tradition demands, but I want you to go beyond that, develop a pray through attitude.

Have a prayer life, not a prayer time. What do I mean by this; I want us to pray through the day. Anytime you get chance pray, for you dod no when trouble will start. Apostle Paul was a man of prayer, in fact, he said we should pray without a ceasing. That is to say pray without stopping. It should be at all times, good or bad, rich or poor.

We should make prayer like you talking to your father, with all the hope and assurance that what you are asking of God will be given to you. When I was a young boy, I did not ask my father, father what is in your bank account, I didn’t know anything like that, also I did not check to see the number of people he has given money to in the day, but I assumed my father can afford anything I need and I can ask of him. How much God the creator of the universe.

He says in Psalms 2:8  Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession. So the case here is that until you receive what you asked, you never stop praying. Prophet Elijah made a pronouncement that there should be no rain on the land, a famine came upon the land that he was blamed for, but it took some prayers to restore rain upon the land. Elijah prayed expecting the rain the first time, but nothing showed up until he prayed the sixth to the seventh time. Keep on asking, knocking and seeking.

We need to pray till we receive, God answers every prayer. Just imagine if you can ask your father only in the morning not in the day or night, you will miss him, but if you develop a relationship with your father, you can ask of him anytime, any day. God is our father, let us relate as such. May God bless you today.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and the Lord cannot be your helper. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  or wants to rededicate your life back to Jesus, please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, you are Lord of Lords.
  2. “Father, I pray,may I receive the strenght to live the day in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, grant me the grace to be consistent in prayer, in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray, take my heart and let it be, all my being will be open to you in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, grant your salvational grace to all flesh in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This wonderful topic threw life and light into my spirit. Our earthly parents may provide to their children regardless. However, there are special needs that even though they, may know about, it demands, for children to call parents attention to it,for a resolution and provision. In the case of our Almighty God, there is an open door policy of "ask and it shall be given. Knock and it shall be opened. Seek and it shall be found. As per illustrated by the Man of God the daily relationship in prayer and to pray without ceasing: is to stay focused in the treasure room of God, after the door has been opened and keep looking for all that you need according to the will of God, until you possess or take hold of what you are looking for: and keep standing in prayer not giving up in prayer, until you are out of this fallen world: where there is always need for persistent Prayer.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete