Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Same Jesus

Topic: The Same Jesus


Memory Verse:  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

Main Texts:   Matthew 9:35-36, 28:13

Word For Thought: Jesus is the solution to every man's predicament.


The same Jesus who spoke to Peter to cast out his net, is still alive today. The same Jesus is still healing and restoring people’s health. The woman with the issue of blood just touched the hem of His garment and that twelve year battle ended. Everywhere Jesus went, people believed, the crippled walked, blind men saw, deaf and dumb began to hear and speak, the dead Lazarus upon hearing His voice got up from the dead. Many received a tremendous amount of blessings.

This same Jesus is still alive today. His miraculous power is still in force. He is the answer to every form of darkness over your health, job and family. He is still merciful and compassionate , and when Jesus went out He saw a great multitude; and He was moved with compassion for them, and healed their sick. Any sickness that came to Jesus did not go back, they were all healed.

Today, maybe you have been dealing with an issue in your life too hard to bear, you have spent all your time, money and other resources, things are not getting better, please cast them upon Him, Jesus is the answer to every man’s problem. No matter the question, Jesus is ever ready to help you out.

The disciples faced a stormy wind, their ship was sinking but it appeared that Jesus did not care but was sleeping. But when they woke Him up, the storm seized. Until you wake Jesus, He may think you are ok to battle these issues, but the battle is the Lord’s. You need to pray and fast to overcome any battle you are confronting right now.


May be men has rejected you, you have lost your job, money is a problem, you have lost your balance, nothing is working, you have lost a relationship, friends and loved ones, suicide is really not an option here. Your only option is Jesus, Jesus is still healing and saving people. He took all and every problem to the cross. His stripes are meant to heal you, if only you will apply faith, your destiny will take shape. May God bless you.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family, this message may not benefit you. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, you are the Lord Most High.
  2. “Father, I pray, I hand unto you any battle I am going through in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, I speak into my destiny, I shall not die in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray,as Jesus never lacked, I shall not lack any good thing in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, release favor and mercy upon all in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment