Monday, September 14, 2015

When Praises Go Wrong

Topic: When Praises Go Wrong


Memory Verse:  We, however, will not boast beyond measure, but within the limits of the sphere which God appointed us a sphere which especially includes you. 2 Corinthians 10:13

Main Texts:   I Samuel 18:1-9

Word For Thought: All praises go to the Lord the one who made us, not us. 


If you want your destiny to run on course, please be careful when men praise you. Don’t allow it to sink into you. Remember that when men say you are good, maybe they have seen only the good side of you, they have seen only the outside but not the beauty or the ugly in the inside. Allow only the one who can see from the inside and out to praise you. Noah was praised by God; Job was praised both in the inside and out by God.

God searches the heart, man looks at the outside, appearance may be deceptive, but the creator will never go wrong about His products. All praises must be directed to the creator, creation has no praise, so be careful when men praise you. You are clay in the hands of the creator the master, He molds destinies and purpose. We are just vessels, no matter how precious a vessel is, it is of no importance, when it loses value.

According to Hall of Famer, John Wooden, “You can't let praise or criticism gets to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one.” Apostle Paul said “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”. What we do each day is by grace. These messages I write is all by grace, out my very busy and tight schedule, yet God drops messages into my heart each day, I owe no credits in this, it is a provision straight from God. Who am I to boast in this, when I didn’t even do well in many of my English courses, yet by grace I have many books in me. It takes grace, not chances, chances just happen, but grace brings it to life.


David in our main text for today, did nothing when the women were praising him. He allowed them to sing their very badly composed music. This music is the reason why he has to live in the deserts and in the forests of life. David and Saul had a perfect relationship, in fact, it was a father and son relationship, until the praises song went wrong. Dear, don’t accept praises, direct them to God before you land your career or destiny in the forests and deserts of life. Have  blessed-full week, please keep me in your prayers. God bless you.



Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family, this message may not benefit you. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, you are the Lord Most High.
  2. “Father, I pray, I silence every form premature praise in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, make me a vessel of honor in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray, as David was anointed to prevail, so as I am anointed today in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, give me the grace to ascribe to you all the praise, in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment