Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My September Baby

Topic: My September Baby 


Memory Verse:  For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children. Isaiah 66:8c

Main Texts:   Genesis 17:16-19, John 16:21

Word For Thought: With nine months of conception, you shall deliver in Jesus name.

This month is your time to deliver your baby. It takes nine months to conceive and deliver. That is God's plan of creation and today being the second day of the month, it takes two to conceive, a husband and a wife, I pray you shall deliver in Jesus name. From the beginning of the year, many of us prayed, fasted, waited on God to help us conceive, many dreams were conceived, many goals were set and we trusted God to help us, according to His plan of creation our September baby is due this month in Jesus name.

In life it is dangerous not to plan, if you fail to plan for your life you plan to fail. Some say, "I don't have time, my job, my baby, my wife, my husband, etc. is keeping me away most times". The problem is not that the days are going faster, but rather, it is our inability to schedule our life. The reason why we are able to go to our various jobs is that, we have it on schedule. Most times we do not put church on schedule, we go when we feel like, or to please someone. No wonder we are not fruitful. Put your goals and aspirations on schedule, work on it daily and you shall deliver in Jesus name.

Abraham and Sarah waited for long, 25 years to get a child. Sarah passed through many troubles, mostly from her household. Many mocked her, many pointed hands at her, and she cried and cried till her cry became a memorial in the sight of God. She became pregnant even at old age. Today you shall deliver in Jesus name. That same God who blessed them is still alive; He will make a way for you.


Remember the dragon stood in the way of the woman who was expected to deliver as in Revelation 12, again Satan purposed to kill Peter, and the rest of the apostles. Every carrier of a prosperous destiny is always a target of destruction by the devil right from the womb. The same way since January, you may have the same; there is no change from 2014 till now. I pray, you deliver this month in Jesus name, you are more than a conqueror, stop hearing the lies, if Jesus lives in you, you can do all things. All things are possible in Jesus name. Arise, time to go to the labor room, there will be pains here and there but you shall have joy settled in your life. Praise God!!!



Note this: 

God loves you, He wants to your help, but He helps only His children. If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and the Lord cannot be your helper. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, for I know my joy is settled.
  2. “Father, I pray, with you, I shall deliver in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, no weapon that stands against me this month shall proper, in Jesus name.
  4. “Father, I pray, for my total deliverance this month in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, may the things I long for come to pass in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. God bless you,bro.
    For giving us the word of God today.
    I really feel blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Broda keep up with the great commission. Be blessed. My regards to Mummy and the Kids.

    ReplyDelete