Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Are you Discouraged?

Topic: Are You Discouraged?


Memory Verse:  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. Hebrews 11:1-2

Main Texts:   Genesis 15:6, Hebrews 11:8-12

Word For Thought: Discouragement may be natural, but you are more than natural.


The Bible is more than a moral manual. In fact, the Bible is the Word of God, and every word is backed by the Spirit of God. Revelation is key on every word, hidden mysteries and wisdom. Read the word everyday, the more you read, the more you grow in the spirit.

There is nothing more discourageous when your hope is gone, when you don't see anyone around when you need them the most. When those who promised you are showing no sign of support, when you think heaven is closed on your case, when finances are bad, debtors are on your neck, you see no breadth of support from anyone. When you are at this point, take heart, the silent but sure mighty moving God is silently close to you to cause a great upliftment in your life.

Our father  Abraham had every cause to be discouraged. He was called by God to go to a land he knows not. He moved all he had on a journey that he thought all shall be well but things did not go as smooth as expected. He has to wait 25 years for the promise. I heard a testimony about a man and the wife who waited for 27 years for their twin babies. I wonder how people pointed hands on them, I believe friends gave up, family pressured, friends the same, but they hold on to the ever living God almighty.

Now things may not be well, but dear, wait on God. It is sad to sell your virginity for a man who will later showcase your body on social media and you may go to hell, if you got no chance to repent and he will repent and go to heaven. It is not good to steal to make wealth, wait on God, your time is a second away. Stop dressing anyhow, only to entice men and women, live right and pray, your wife or husband is just a day away.

By faith Abraham waited, Isaac came. Are you discouraged? We serve a God who make the impossibilities possible, may be you have been written off, remember, those who are extraordinary live extraordinary life. They do not go with the flow. Allow God to have his way; now may be it is hard but believe for the impossible. I see God coming to your aid, don't cry, rejoice, the great friend Jesus says, I will leave nor forsake you, when I am around, I silent all things, be encouraged, for I am the Captain". Enjoy your ride today. God bless.

Note this: 

God loves and cares for you much that He wants you to be saved and live in total abundance
. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. He comforts His own.Your life is limited without Him and you have no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. My dear, if you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you are my peace.
  2. Father, I pray, I forgive me of any negativity in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, disconnect me from any form of discouragement in Jesus name
  4. Father, I pray, give me the grace to be comforted as You promised, in Jesus name..
  5. Father, I pray, anybody who is discouraged, show them joy now in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I pray, any bondage of sorrows is receiving the liberty of joy in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment