Saturday, September 5, 2015

Eat His Flesh

Topic: Eat His Flesh


Memory Verse:  I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.” John 6:51

Main Texts:   John 6:49-58

Word For Thought: His Flesh is the strength for our soul, body and spirit.


Today, my dear one. I want us to note that, the flesh of Christ is eatable. When we take the bread at the communion table, we eat the flesh of Christ the anointed one. In fact, His body is a special meal for us believers. A goat eats goat food, cat eats cat food, a dog also the same, a fish cannot eat a dog’s meat, so why Christians can’t eat christian food, we are allowed to eat our main food, enough of other meals..

A Christian meal is the flesh and the blood of Jesus. Anytime we take, we must remember that, we are taking the incorruptible, Holy Ghost anointed, powerful deliverer body of Christ.  In that sense, you become anointed with power and greatness. As you eat His flesh,  you automatically become what is in the Flesh.

Remember Jesus never became sick nor have to take a vacation from His ministry. He had no time out, for three  years, His ministry was booming to the extend that, God has to feed them. The budget of man could not afford bread to the ministry, the biggest one then and now. The hand of men were not able to extend to the church, so they kept on with him, so long as there was bread, the people were ok, but as soon as the bread ceased, and Jesus offered His Body, then they became angry. Enough of the other meals, we must eat Christian meals.

Since Jesus did not become sick in His body, anytime you partake of the Lord’s supper, you clothe yourselves with longevity. Your days are prolonged. When the devil sees you, in the spiritual realm, you are like fire, so dangerous to touch. You are  also feared by the devil. How will you regard someone who eats with the paramount king in your village, and you a common blood citizen, who cannot even eat with a slave in the Palace.

If we don’t eat His flesh, we are not His. To eat His flesh is to obey Him, to eat His flesh is to surrender our will power to follow Christ the savior. Many are in the church, but they are not in Christ. It takes a perfect heart to follow the Lord. To eat His flesh is to stay pure and holy. Without it, you cannot see the Lord. Holiness is a key in the kingdom advancement.


As you partake of the Lord’s supper, whatever was not part of Christ’s body is not meant to be in your body. As you take His flesh, your life grows to a next level. As you eat His flesh, you gain grounds and you perfect your foundation because a man who is not hungry is firm unlike a hungry man, they easily fall. God bless you.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus.  If you are not born again, you are not His child, you have no coverage over your life and family about eternity and the Lord cannot be your helper. Because of sin God cannot hear and rescue you. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. “Father, I praise and worship you, for the flesh of Jesus.
  2. “Father, I pray, may I be cleanse of any form of sin in Jesus name.
  3. “Father, I pray, let the Power of the Flesh, transform mine today in Jesus name
  4. “Father, I pray, as I partake of the Lord's supper, I take command over any issues of this life in Jesus name..
  5. “Father, I pray, may the power of the Flesh of Jesus eradicates any form of weakness in my life in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment