Friday, May 20, 2016

All Round Rest.

Topic: All Round Rest.


Memory Verse: Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Mathew 11:28

Main Texts: Psalm 127:1-2

Daily Quote: God, you have made us for yourself, and our hearts are restless till they find their rest in you - Aurelius Augustinus



Bible in One Year  -  1 Samuel 26:1-28:25 John 11:1-54 Psalm 117:1-2 Proverbs 15:22-23
I have never been so tight and very occupied more than the last two months. Sometimes I even wonder the kind of energy in me, but God is my helper and my Sustainer who sees me through with no help of a man. What I have come to trust God for is all round rest. It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night as in Psalm 127:2, that is to say anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones and when I encountered this scripture some time ago, it illuminated my understanding, it became my sleeping pill. In the midst of troubles, even at my job place, I experience all round rest.

Physically rest is important and I want you to have rest. Rest prepares your mind, it prepares you for success and makes you more productive. People who rest are able to do proper analysis and apply the most effective plan toward the impossible.

To some, all they need is rest. You have toiled all night when you encounter God, you experience rest all round. Peter toiled all night, but caught nothing but when he met Jesus, he rested. Because Jesus is the solution of our sleepless nights.Your money can buy you bed, but it cannot buy you sleep or rest. Rest is a divine calculation of God that, promotes a well-balanced hormone mechanism in the body. Rest promotes and support the body systems to function.

Since effective rest is of God and is only who can grant you that, you need to pray for that. Rest is more than just sleeping but is a state of divine surrender unto God. Where you handle the steering to God to drive the car. When God is in control, you need no man or any pill to help you sleep. May God favor and bless you today.

Note this:

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith, please pray this prayer



“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another grace and mercy
  2. Father, may I pray for all my readers, they shall joyfully see 2016.
  3. Father, I pray,I pray for all who are disabled, may you be their helper in Jesus name.

  4. Father, I pray, may any demonic assignment be destroyed in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any evil plan shall be disapointed in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you.
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment