Monday, May 23, 2016

Lord, Have Mercy

Topic: Lord, Have Mercy.

Memory Verse: And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. Mathew 24:10

Main Texts: 1 Peter 2:9-11

Daily Quote: God is merciful, He will avenge your plight– Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
2 Samuel 4:1-6:23 John 13:31-14:14 Psalm 119:17-32 Proverbs 15:31-32

Don’t be surprised about the things we hear about how wicked the world is becoming. For just a morsel of bread, many are killing their children, raping innocent women and men. People don’t care whether you cry or not, they will do evil to you right and there. The baby in the womb is tortured and brutally murdered let alone the one alive with an offense. Wickedness has prevailed the land, so may God have mercy.

Jesus told His disciples that, many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. The end-time believer must be aware of these prophesied calamities. We will be led to the slaughterhouse to be humiliated just the same our master was led to that same place, but remember this. His beloved took Him there. Judas fell away and betrayed Jesus. His heart was filled with anger all because a woman poured an expensive perfume at the feet of Jesus. But he knew He was the son of God, the creator of all things.

Today, many have betrayed Jesus just as Judas and Peter, you and I but because of His mercy, except Judas but we all have been saved. Until God shows you mercy, you cannot be saved. Salvation did not come by the words of a sweet Evangelist, but God who showed mercy. Salvation is not by even the prayer you prayed, but God who showed you mercy. Not by might nor by power, but God who showed mercy.


My prayer for you today is that wickedness will not prevail over your destiny in Jesus name. I pray the plans of Satan will fail concerning you in Jesus name. Gather yourself from the pieces, and cry unto the God who can show you mercy. Peter cried, and God of mercy still made him the rock. May God show you mercy.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible, and be there live yourself. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for showing me mercy.
  2. Father,  show me your mercy in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, grant me the  needed grace to show mercy in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, be merciful to the lost in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, evill will not prevail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment