Saturday, May 7, 2016

Why Trouble Me?

Topic: Why Trouble Me?.

Memory Verse: And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.  Matthew 21:22

Main Texts: 
Luke 18:1-8

Daily Quote: God is our creator of all things, this makes Him busy, to get His attention you need to create one – Michael B Gyekye

Bible in One Year: 
1 Samuel 1:1-2:21, John 5:1-23,Psalm 105:37-45,Proverbs 14:28-2

As I have humorously stated above, God is the creator of all things including you and me and so He is very busy. God attends to the prayer of all including animals, plants and man. He check the all the operations on the continents, the moon the sun and the entire universe is under Him. The bible says there is none like Him, O Lord; you are great, and your name is great in might. Who would not fear you, O King of the nations? Trouble God by getting His attention.

Because God is the father of all, you and I must attract His attention and the very way we do is to engage in a violent and a frustrated prayer. Hannah was barren but it took a violent prayer for her story to change. She was coming to Shiloh every year but one day she told herself that today is a do, or never situation and she saw a story changed. Jacob wrestled his destiny and his story was changed. Jabez prayed his heart out and there was a story changed. When God sees a heartfelt violent prayer, He responds.

Another way to also attract His attention is humility. Humility is one of the most important of Christian virtues that must be present in every Christian believer. But it is something that is not easy to come by, as we all struggle with our ego and pride. The Bible says ‘God resist the proud’, which means His attention is drawn to the humble. We must approach prayer with all humility and consistency.


Looking at our main text today, a woman’s persistence got the fear less judge’s attention. Most believers pray but their faith is far. They pray but they have put God as a second option or the last person to seek. So they never experience the hand of God. You must say few words in prayer but pray till you see what you desire happening.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off August 6th, 4pm-10pm in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, you are great and by you all things were made.
  2. Father, forgive us for not putting you first in all situation in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, create in me a humble heart in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to be consistent in prayer in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, I shall not be ashamed in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment