Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Blood that Cleanse.

Topic: The Blood that Cleanse.


Memory Verse: To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, Revelation 1:5b

Main Texts: Leviticus 17:11, Ephesians 2:13, Hebrews 10:19

Daily Quote: Although ordinary blood stains, but the Blood of Jesus washes – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year - 2 Samuel 18:1-19:10 John 20:1-31 Psalm 119:153-176 Proverbs 16:14-15

There is a no go area for the devil and his compatriots when it comes to the Blood of Jesus. There is a power beyond measure in the Blood of Jesus and today it is going to be your portion. When the Blood is released, gates of hell cannot contain so the moment the Blood touched the ground, the earth shook. Beloved, there is power in the Blood of Jesus. We have been cleansed by the Blood. There is the cleansing power of the Blood. The Bible makes it clear in....

1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin".

There is not a single sin the Blood cannot cleanse, the Blood can cleanse, murderers, arm robbers, prostitutes, liars, fornicators and adulteresses, gossipers, cheaters, just to name it. The murderers with Jesus got his share right on the cross. Paul who was then Saul who was murdering Christians got his share, and he became an apostle to the very same faith that he was killing people for. 

The Blood of Jesus can cleanse every sin. You don't have to commit suicide or think that all is lost. There hope in the Blood, go before the Lord this day and plead the Blood over any hopeless situation in your life, you shall receive hope because life is in the Blood.

Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for the Blood of Jesus that was shed
  2. Father, may this Easter season bring to us, all the blessings of the Lord.
  3. Father, I pray, may we experience the peace and restoration in  Christ Jesus.
  4. Father, I pray, I plead the Blood over all my circumstances in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray  this day to plead the Blood of your son Jesus, cause hope to any hopeless situation in my life now in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment