Saturday, May 21, 2016

Wedding Bells !!

Topic: Wedding Bells !!

Memory Verse: Therefore, a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. Genesis 2:24

Main Texts: 
Proverbs 31:29-31

Daily Quote: Wedding takes you to the alter, but character takes you home – Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
1 Samuel 22:1-23:29 John 10:1-21 Psalm 115:1-18 Proverbs 15:18-19

Don’t prepare yourself for a wedding but, prepare yourself for marriage, and the reason is simple. The wedding takes a day, but marriage stays for more than a day. Don’t put all your energy on just a day but on the more days, you are about to spend together.  God designed marriage for a purpose, your wedding must be in line with this purpose. Shortcuts and personal interests lead to divorce. Don’t wed to divorce but wed to stay until death does you apart.

Marriage is more than a personal event between two individuals. It affects the families of each and the future social conduct of the married couple. Customs, traditions and legal structures that have developed in various cultures over the centuries reflect this. To ignore these is to ignore the benefits associated with them and to even be seen as disrespecting the norms of the society which one is a part of.

Many people in this part of the world still believe that when they marry it is me, my wife and kids. To some point this is true, but it took your parents before you came to this world. Your wife to be or your wife has lived with a father, mother, and siblings for many years more than you so why do you think you can be a good husband? Marry the family also and you shall be secured and live peacefully.

Christ attended the wedding at Cana with His mother. His reluctance to step immediately into the breach and solve their catering problem was because it was not His occasion. It was the special day of the bride and groom and nothing, not even the presence of Jesus Himself, should take attention away from that. Invite Jesus to your wedding and it will surprise you, He will take care of all things.


Today even as some get married, and the wedding bells about to sound, they should remember that the reality is yet to be faced.  Character plays a greater role in marriage. 

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible, and be there live yourself. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you from my heart, receive all the glory.
  2. Father, my sins are gone so far away in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, bless my marriage in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I shall not fail in marriage in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, my wedding bells must sound in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment