Friday, May 13, 2016

Kill Them !!

Topic: Kill Them !!

Memory Verse: For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live. Romans 8:13 (NIV).

Main Texts: 
Colossians 3:1-11

Daily Quote: Anyone in Christ has killed and buried his flesh, not you but Christ. – Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
Samuel 15:1-16:23 John 8:1-20 Psalm 110:1-7 Proverbs 15:8-101


By fire and by power, you are coming out of any demonic strongholds in Jesus name! As I was about to write for today’s message, the Lord drop this message in my spirit. I had no idea this was going to be the topic for today but God says, Kill them! Then, the next question is, what am I to kill? It is obvious that anytime this or any such topic is raised, your mind will go into the deliverance room or service but this time, let your mind go into your own life, God says kill them!

Until some lifestyles that brands you are dead, you can never be glorified. The glorified saint operates in humility but if you are proud of yourself, please kill it. Many people are dead and they went to hell because of pride. God resist the proud but to the humble He blesses. Meekness in this life will lead you into the presence of God so kill pride.

Today, kill laziness. Many believers now are lazy. We are so lazy that we like talking more than doing, and that is laziness. We can bring all the plans that even works, but if we do not put in any action, that plan is nothing. In most of our church meetings people who are working hard for the kingdom, don’t talk a lot. They are always busy and very diligent.

Kill anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy language and let it be out of your mouth. As a son or daughter of the kingdom, you must live for Christ. You can get angry but, watch yourself that it doesn’t turn out to be sin. Don’t curse and don’t blaspheme. Some of us can use gospel songs and change the words only to blaspheme God. Others sing some songs in wrath only to inspire jealousy, please kill them.


Kill evil masters. They are satanic agents in the flesh who gang up with you to oppose your church leaders. No matter how you disagree, when it comes to the anointed, please touch not. The church is not democratic. It is theocratic, God rules. He needs no question from you, obey and prosper. Kill all negativity and glorify God’s name.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible, and be there live yourself. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you from my heart, receive all the glory.
  2. Father, my sins are gone so far away in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, the destruction at noonday must die in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, selfishness and greediness must die in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, pride must die in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment