Monday, May 30, 2016

When Love Fails

Topic: When Love Fails.

Memory Verse:  Love never fails .. 1 Corinthians 13:8a

Main Texts: 2 Samuel 13:12-15

Daily Quote: If you respect a woman, you will wait for her to open the door for you. – Michael B Gyekye

Bible in One Year: Samuel 15:23-16:23 John 18:25-19:22 Psalm 119:113-128 Proverbs 16:10-11

When love fails, it is no more love, lust replaces. Two people may be in a relationship just for love but it is very common these days that many relationships are of a different motive other than love. Many faithful brothers just want to explore women and many of them in one church, move to another and will later settle with an innocent woman who is desperate of love. It will not be long, that love fails. Many sisters are vulnerable and desperate, they will do anything just for marriage because they think they are ageing and may want children, but be careful, the destiny changer is still alive, no matter how it tarries please wait on your Adam and your Samuel will follow.

Amnon longed for Tamar so much that he became lovesick. He succeeded in sleeping with her sister but right after that, he hated her so dearly that, we see it was not love. Amnon hated her exceedingly: This revealed Amnon's attraction for Tamar for what it was lust, not love. Amnon was attracted to Tamar for what he could get from her, not out of concern for her. In many lustful relationships there is a combination of both love and lust but in Amnon's attraction, there was only lust. 

Let me give a friendly, brotherly or fatherly advice to you young girls, who may be in the position of Tamar, in that you have some fellow who is really pressing hard to have sex with you. He is the soul of kindness. He is very attentive. He calls all the time. He opens the door for you. He brings you flowers, but he's pushing hard for a sexual relationship. Don't give in. He is the devil in sheep's clothing.


If you really love him, make him wait until you're married. If he really loves you, he will. Over, and over, time and again, the fellow will press and press until he has taken you to bed, and that's the last you see or hear from him. You're no longer a challenge. He has conquered and has stolen your soul, and he's off for new conquests. If you really love him and want him, make him wait. If you really love God, and love yourself, make him wait.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off  in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities possible" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you your Love cannot fail.
  2. Father, in my distress, love in you gives me peace in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to be faithful in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, lay your hands on my marriage, any opposition shall be disgraced in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, my destiny shall be respected in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment