Friday, May 27, 2016

God's Power at Work.

Topic: God's Power at Work.

Memory Verse: He has made the earth by His power, He has established the world by His wisdom, and has stretched out the heavens at His discretion. Jeremiah 10: 12


Main Texts: Psalm 66:5-7

Daily Quote: It is about the greatness of God, not the significance of man. God made man small and the universe big to say something about himself.”— John Piper

Bible in One Year: 2 Samuel 7:1-8:18 John 14:15-31 Psalm 119:33-48 Proverbs 15:33

David said in Psalm 62:11, that Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God around you and see how vast this universe is that God has made. Indeed, all power belongs to God. God is truly all powerful. The power of God is amazing and it has always been a wonder to me. I often look at the clouds and the sky and am just amazed by God’s power.

The Bible covers both great and mind bordering events that God built. It is obvious, from Abraham to the last in scriptures, God’s power decoded these for you and I.  God is all powerful and as Christians, we don’t need to understand it as much as we need to believe it and live with the faith that with God all things are possible.


Not only God is powerful, He has also created us to be powerful here on earth. Jesus said, “behold I give you power”. God has given us the same power He carries for us to be the head and not the tail, operating in the righteousness of God in Christ. God has given us his Divine Power that pertaining to all things in life that we need. 

But because our minds have been blinded by the devil so we don’t even know that we have the power of God inside us to deal with issues affecting us. Please read, II Peter Chapter 1:3 and Ephesians 3:20.

His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue as according to 2 Peter 1:3 and in Ephesians 3:20, His divine power works in us. Stay blessed today.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible, and be there live yourself. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for the manifestation of your power each day in my life.
  2. Father,  I pray for a fresh fire and a revival in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, all my blessings will come to pass in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, evil manipulations must die in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, I will prevail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment