Sunday, May 15, 2016

When Encouraged

Topic: When Encouraged

Memory Verse: Joshua the son of Nun, who stands before you, he shall go in there. Encourage him, for he shall cause Israel to inherit it. Deuteronomy 1:38

Main Texts: 
Job 16:2-3

Daily Quote: Run away from dream killers – Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
1 Samuel 17:1-18:4 John 8:21-30 Psalm 111:1-10 Proverbs 15:11

Encouragement is needed on every side when life is still going. You feel very confident when you are encouraged. You developed a new strength and an inner vigor to move on when you are encouraged. Discouragement is deadly and it is only meant to destroy you big time. The reason I am able to write daily is all because of encouragement.

At times when my phone or computer fails me, my divine encourager, Jesus Christ my Lord never leaves me. He is with me even when I am not with myself when matters are worst and well. The testimonies I receive from my readers encourages me even in my busiest times I still wait on the Lord for His word. Encouragement moves you into an effortless journey.

Jesus was encouraged by the God and the Holy Spirit during His baptism.  Angels ministered to Him after the enemy came to tempt Him. Elijah and Moses came in to encourage Him on the mount of transfiguration. Even Peter was encouraged and he was happy to stay there. What encouragement does is to settle you.


Job’s encouragement came from God, the living God.  Job knew that his Redeemer lived (Job 19:25).  This God is “the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort” (2 Cor. 1:3).  Job said, “I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread” (Job 23:12). Always draw yourself away from people who discourages you. God comforted Job with his living, loving words.  Let us ask God to help us comfort others with words from him. Please stick only to God, He will encourage you.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible, and be there live yourself. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you from my heart, receive all the glory.
  2. Father, my sins are gone so far away in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, the destruction at noonday must die in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, selfishness and greediness must die in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, pride must die in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment