Friday, May 6, 2016

Give till you Can't.

Topic: Give till you Can't.

Memory Verse: I will not give unto the Lord my God that which cost me nothing 2 Sam 24:24

Main Texts: 
Psalm 50:12-15

Daily Quote: Give till you cannot give anymore – Michael B Gyekye

Bible in One Year: 
Judges 21:1-Ruth 1:22,John 4:4-42,Psalm 105:1-15,Proverbs 14:25


Beloved, our God is not a weak, poor God who needs stuff from people, He is not a beggar. He made everything with just a word. He has a limitless supply of resources and people. He has no needs; he has never had one and even if he did have one, he wouldn’t come to us with it! Look at the main scriptures;

“If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for the world and all its fullness are mine. Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows (your obligations) to the Most High. And call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will glorify Me.”

See what God says there? “I wouldn’t come to you if I had a need; I could create a whole universe if I wanted.” What God wants from us is an offering of thanksgiving for what he’s done for us. He wants us to sit in stunned awe at how great his salvation is and to respond appropriately, God can do His work without your money and without you, His work still goes on.

If so, then why do we give? I can simply say that when we give we give to our own self; we pay into our own heavenly account. From the same scripture, we realized that when we give to God, we prepare the grounds for Him to help us in the day of trouble. So giving creates God’s attention for your prayers to be heard. Also, it allows God to deliver us. If you spent in the kingdom business you live long because it is God himself that watches over you. 


Giving enriches your eternal investment, giving is the expression your gratitude to God and it is the confirmation of our obedience unto God. Jesus said ‘give and it shall be given unto you”. This is a principle for divine abundance, and until you begin to offer unto God, in offerings and tithes, you are disobeying Him and His principles, so you cannot be blessed. But my prayer is for your to be blessed.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off August 6th, 4pm-10pm in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, receive all the Glory, You are all and all is You.
  2. Father, forgive of ingratitude to you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, heal the church of the need of ignorance in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, destroy the seed of pride in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, the cord of poverty must be broken in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment