Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Trust God !

Topic: Trust God !


Memory Verse: As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. 2 Samuel 22:31

Main Texts: Proverbs 3:5-6

Daily Quote:  After God, there is none to trust.- Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year: 1 Samuel 8:1-9:27 John 6:22-42 Psalm 106:32-48 Proverbs 14:34-35

I want to encourage you to trust in the Lord. I know it is tough on you right now but you are just a step away from your expectation. Our way is evil and lead to death but God’s way is life and prosperity. Many have committed suicide and they are in hell right now, oh! How they wish they have trusted in the Lord to turn their impossibilities around. You shall not die this year, but will live to declare the wonders of God in this life of the living.

What do we achieve when we trust in the Lord? We experience peace. Jesus slept in the stormy boat because of the peace within. Jesus gave us peace and so every believer in the midst of the burning furnace, must encounter the fourth person called, the Prince of Peace. The reason for the absence of peace is the absence of Jesus Christ in the heart. Your trust in God is your trust in His word and His Word is Jesus Christ.

Our trust in the Lord makes us exceptional and bigger over life situations because we commit God to be our defender. King Hezekiah trusted in the Lord God of Israel, so that after he was none like him among all the kings of Judah nor who were before him, this is the exceptional grace. For he held fast to the Lord; this is a trust and he did not depart from following Him but kept His commandments, which the Lord had commanded Moses. To trust God is to trust His words.


Again trusting God brings victorious life. Many of us are still suffering in defeat because of whom we trust. Some of us buy things because that is what our man we follow dresses. We follow people of fame and we spend all our time on people who will die just like you. They have more issues than you. You can sleep but they need pills to do so. Trust only in God!

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you today.
  2. Father, I repent of any disobedience, I depend on your mercy today.
  3. Father, I pray for the needed grace to only trust in You.
  4. Father, I pray, may we reign as a victorious personality in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am blessed and highly favored, thank you for life.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment