Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fighting Oppoisitions

Topic: Fighting Oppositions.

Memory Verse: What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time. Nahum 1:9

Main Texts: 
Psalm 2:1-4

Daily Quote: It is a disgraced to be molested by demons as a child of God– Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
2 Samuel 2:12-3:39 John 13:1-30 Psalm 119:1-16 Proverbs 15:29-30


I pray that what makes you become sad and unhappy in life must be destroyed in Jesus name. The Lord will restore your hands for war and your fingers to fight any opposition in your way. Just remember, weeping endures but for a night. By God’s own plan, joy must settle you in the morning. Your morning must be joyful so if you are still experiencing sorry and weeping, that is an error. This year, weeping wills not be your portion in Jesus name.

It is an error to experience a second affliction. In Nahum 3:10, bible makes us understand that, affliction shall not arise the second time. So if you were healed of diabetes, you need not to get it anymore. If you were blind and miraculously God healed you, you need not be blind anymore. You were once a prostitute, now you are in Christ, you are free in Him. If you find yourself in the brothel again then that is an error. Afflictions has been designed not to happen to you anymore in Jesus name.


Again, you shall condemn any negativity in your life from the pit of hell. Out of the mouth of babes and suckling God has ordained strength. Strength to trample over oppositional scorpions and satanic agents. Your position in the Lord positions you and I in an area of no touching. The Bible says “touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm”, every believer is anointed and is a prophet. If you touch me, you touch God. It is an error to be disgraced as a child of God by satanic agents. Receive all the grace today to do exploits.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible, and be there live yourself. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you Lord, my Helper.
  2. Father, sin shall not have dominion over me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, disgrace all my oppositions in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me all the power to stand and live for You in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, the devil must fail concerning me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment