Sunday, May 8, 2016

Good Mother !!

Topic: Good Mother !!

Memory Verse: Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Isaiah 49:15

Main Texts: 
Proverbs 31:10-30

Daily Quote: mother goes beyond bearing a child. – Michael B Gyekye

Bible in One Year: 
1 Samuel 2:22-4:22 John 5:24-47 Psalm 106:1-12 Proverbs 14:30-31

God saw the need of a mother, that is why He perfected creation to create a woman the first mother, Eve. Regardless of the fall of man, the original plan of man did not fall. Through a woman all came into being. Without a woman, you and I wouldn’t have come into this world. On behalf of this platform for sharing God’s word, I wish all mothers a Happy Mother’s day.

Let us look at some characteristics of a good mother. A good mother is automatically a good wife. A partner, a supporter, prayerful and respectful. A wife makes a man complete so as a mother makes a home complete. A mother is not a woman with a biological child. Some have given birth, but they are not mothers. The definition of a mother goes beyond bearing a child. A mother raises a perfect home. I have mothers apart from my biological mother who have raised me to where I am now. I called them mum, all because of how they have peacefully raised me.

A good mother seeks the interest of her home. The greatest defender is our mother. Remember when you did wrong, no one accepted you but your mum. She was the reason you survived life when your father even left you. When you had no value only your mum knew who she was praying you be. A good son makes the father happy but a bad son brings a burden not on the father but the mother. As we grew up, we were always by our mother, we felt more secured. A good mother is a defender.


Finally, a good mother prays for her children. Regardless of your gender, children you pray for regard you as their mother. Apostle Paul said he has begotten Timothy his spiritual son not because of anything but because he prays for him. It is by the prayers of my mum that is why I am still in the Lord and writing and sharing the word of God. I remember, she will stay up all night praying for us one by one. No wonder in her family all her children are college graduates and some are at a greater level of their life. She has moved from a single room with four children into a big mansion all to herself. Begin to pray for your children. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off August 6th, 4pm-10pm in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I give you all the praise for my lovely mothers in the faith.
  2. Father, forgive us for not showing enough gratitude to our mothers.
  3. Father, as I pray, bless my mum in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant married women the grace of becoming next mothers in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, I shall live to take care of my mum in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment