Monday, May 2, 2016

My Restoration.

Topic: My Restoration.

Memory Verse: And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:11 (KJV).

Main Texts: 
Joel 2:24-26

Daily Quote:
 Restoration has "rest" in it, it takes restoration in other to go to that place of rest. – Michael B Gyekye

Bible in One Year: 
Judges 15:1-16:31 John 2:1-25 Psalm 103:1-22 Proverbs 14:17-19


 In this season, I pray for a divine restoration for you. It is my desire God will restore unto you all the days of pleasure and prosperity. It is my prayer that God will put a new color of glory and flavor upon you. I pray God will decorate you just as Joseph. His destiny was changed overnight and immediately his prison clothes was turned into that of the Prime Minister. May polish your destiny. Maybe you went through last month so dry, but may God pour out the latter rain upon you today in Jesus name!

We all need restoration. I need it, you need it. To restore is to bring back the originality. When you were born you had no hypertension, there was no diabetes, there was no addiction, you were not a womanizer nor a manizer which is my own word. You had no deformity and the doctor signed that and God endorsed it. So why now? Any deformity that has taken the place of normality, my dear by fire by power, there shall be a divine restoration in Jesus name.

In Isaiah 8:18, Isaiah said “Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion”. Mount Zion is the Church and where the faithful dwell. God is capable of changing us from glory to glory in that we operate by signs and wonders. Isaiah was one, so as his children. Divine restoration is a sign of a great revival. Restoration happens when people dwell in Mount Zion or the Church.

Restoration is to recover. From our main scriptures, there shall be a greater revival that God will restore to us the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm. All these took the place of comfort due to disobedience but today God of compassion has shown you and I mercy, there shall be a restoration. Restoration is to be decorated with power and authority. 

Today, take your place as the Adam that God created. To restore is to be free from disappointments. Today, disappointment will not be your case in Jesus name.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off August 6th, 4pm-10pm in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities possible" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, receive all the Glory, You are my Almighty.
  2. Father, I shall recover my joy in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I dwell in Mount Zion, restore me with power in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, let God arise and the enemy be defeated in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, evil plot shall be destroyed in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment