Thursday, May 12, 2016

Weeping Not My Portion !!

Topic: Weeping Not My Portion !!

Memory Verse: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in My people; the voice of weeping shall no longer be heard in her, Nor the voice of crying. Isaiah 65:19

Main Texts: 
Revelation 4:2–5:14

Daily Quote: Weeping endure a short time but joy is everlasting – Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
1 Samuel 14:1-52 John 7:31-53 Psalm 109:1-31 Proverbs 15:5-7 


The glorified weep no more, for all outward a causes of grief are gone. The work of Christ took away all our grief and pain so that we shall weep no more. There are no broken friendships, nor blighted prospects in heaven. Poverty, famine, peril, persecution, and slander, are unknown there. No pain distresses, no thought of death or bereavement saddens. There is no one to comfort you there, it is joy everlasting. So why can’t you live heaven here on earth; Jesus said, “the kingdom of heaven has come to us”. I refused to mourn.

Mourning and weeping may come but, today we have been assured by God’s word that we shall be comforted. Weep no more, for you are perfectly sanctified. In heaven, they weep no more, because all fear of change is passed. They know that they are eternally secure. Sin is shut out, and they are shut in. They dwell within a city which shall never be stormed and you are under divine coverage; they bask in a sun which shall never set; they drink of a river which shall never dry; they pluck fruit from a tree which shall never wither.

Countless cycles may revolve, but eternity shall not be exhausted, and while eternity endures, the immortality and blessedness shall co-exist with it. We are forever with the Lord, weep no more, because every desire is fulfilled and can be fulfilled. Every eye and ear, heart and hand, judgment, imagination, hope, desire, will, all the faculties, today, are going to be completely satisfied in Jesus name.


Weeping is not part of us, it makes the devil happy that is why God says we should give thanks always even when the going is tough and impossible. My prayer for you is that you are coming out as a child of God any satanic oppression now in Jesus name!

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, you are great and by your words, all things are made.
  2. Father, forgive all my sins in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, the heart for mourning is renewed with joy in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I shall weep no more in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, I am coming out in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment