Wednesday, May 25, 2016

God's Presence.

Topic: God's Presence.

Memory Verse: God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, and because God was with him, he went around doing good and healing everyone who was oppressed by the devil. Acts 10:38(ISV)

Main Texts: Psalm 46:1-3

Daily Quote: His presence will not make you fail, even to the last minute wait on Him– Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
2 Samuel 7:1-8:18 John 14:15-31 Psalm 119:33-48 Proverbs 15:33


When God is with a man, that man becomes a wonder. Jesus did all marvelous things, healing the sick, opening the blind eye, lame walked, woman with the issue of blood just touched His garment and healing came in a second, Lazarus among others came back to life at the sound of His voice, many were fed and many were taught all because God was with Him.

Beloved, you and I cannot operate successfully without God’s blessings. Remember it is the blessing of the Lord that makes rich. The presence of God is a life path that illuminates all forms of darkness in this life. When a man carries the blessings of the Lord, testimony is not far from him or her. Today, the same God who visited Mary will visit you in Jesus name.

Again when God is with you. He models and guides your character. God is our creator and He has designed you and me for His purpose and plan as in Jerimiah 29:11. For this reason, God models His carriers only for His purpose. In Psalm 43:3 David said, ‘O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling places’, God’s word is the Truth and He guides you with the Word (Bible).


Apart from His blessings and Guidance, His presence rescues you even to the last minute or second. Sometimes, we just give up half way, we cannot wait on God but in His presence you are head and not the tail, blessed and not curse but the devil will do all in his power to discourage you but His presence in the burning furnace lead to the rescue of the three Hebrew men. May you today, expect a major breakthrough because of God’s presence in your life.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible, and be there live yourself. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for your presence in my life.
  2. Father,  I pray that you will grant me the grace to dwell with you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, I cannot be forced with evil in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, evil mentality must die in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, I shall not be moved in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment