Sunday, May 29, 2016

Power in Display.

Topic: Power in Display.

Memory Verse:  For the kingdom of God [is] not in word, but in power. 1 Corinthians 4:20

Main Texts: Psalm 49:14-16

Daily Quote: Look unto God, not man, because man is helpless – Michael B Gyekye



Bible in One Year: Judges 7:1-8:17 Luke 23:13-43 Psalm 97:1-98:9 Proverbs 14:7-8

When Moses was called God gave him power. We can recall in scriptures that his own stick upon God’s instruction, it became a snake and after God ask him to take, it turned back into stick again. Again in the hands of Moses God wrought marvelous miracles that in the end, Pharaoh came down and God got lifted up. Today, any devil sucking your blood must die in Jesus name.

It took David to overcome the power of Goliath. Goliath stands for the shame that sicknesses and diseases bring. Goliath stands for the fear and the intimidation the devil brings our way. Goliath stands for the delay, and demonic oppressions, Goliath is a thief and robber of destiny. Goliath wants to kill you and overturn the heavenly order but today, God’s hands shall prevail in Jesus name.


When Haman plotted to kill all the Jews, he prevailed until Esther fasted. The way into divined favor opened for her. If not all the Jews would have been slaughtered just like chicken but God who rules in the heavens was moved by the prayers of the Jews and He overturned the order. Today, any evil decree over your head shall be destroyed in Jesus name!

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off  in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities possible" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you are my present help in time of need.
  2. Father, in my distress, continue to frustrate my destroyers in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, my testimony shall never die in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me the needed power to reign on top in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, my helper will not die in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment