Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Divine Location

Topic: Divine Location

Memory Verse: Let us go to the sanctuary of the LORD; let us worship at the footstool of his throne. Psalm 132:7 (NIV)

Main Texts: 
Genesis 12:1-3

Daily Quote: Access to divine progress must be located – Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
1 Samuel 22:1-23:29 John 10:1-21 Psalm 115:1-18 Proverbs 15:18-19

It obvious that your location matters. When the people of God were in Egypt, there was light in Goshen whiles there was darkness in the other parts where the Egyptians lived. Then at the time of Passover, whiles the angel of death saw the blood located at the door post of the people of God he passed over. That was the power of location. So if even you are Egyptian and was located in Goshen, you will experience light and life. It was not a matter of identity but a matter of location. This year, may all your blessings locate you in Jesus name.

Also, regardless of who you are, your location determines your safety. David authorized Uriah to his commanding officer Joab with a letter that ordered Joab to put Uriah on the front lines of the battle and have the other soldiers move away from him so that he would be killed by enemy soldiers. At that time, Uriah was part of the David’s mighty and as a sign of honor he refused to sleep with his wife at the time of battle, but as a result of his location at the front lines of the battle, he died. As a believer, please don’t find yourself at the frontlines of battles, that is the place of Jesus, if you go or sent there you will die, no matter your status.

Again, your location promotes your revelation. In the book of 1 Samuel 3, the heaven was shut and there were no prophecies or any revelation because no man was sleeping close to where the arc of God is. So when Samuel found himself there, he caught the revelation about the destruction that was coming upon the house of Eli. If you are not located in His presence, you cannot access revelations. They are mysteries in the kingdom. Revelation makes you careful and directed but you need to be located for it.


Finally, your location will determine your blessings. Papa Abraham was called from his home to go to a place he doesn’t know so that he can become the father of nations. So he went and now, we are all descendants of Abraham as according to Galatians 3:29. May all blessings locate you in Jesus name.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible, and be there live yourself. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you from my heart, receive all the glory.
  2. Father, my sins are gone so far away in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, the destruction at noonday must die in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I shall not be a victim of dislocation in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, my blessings shall reach me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment