Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Lazarus, Come Out !!

Topic: Lazarus, Come Out !!

Memory Verse: It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. John 6:63

Main Texts: 
John 11:38-44

Daily Quote: Lazarus stands for your buried expectations and purpose. – Michael B. Gyekye

Bible in One Year:
 
1 Samuel 10:1-11:15 John 6:43-71 Psalm 107:1-43 Proverbs 15:1-3

Your seed makes way for your harvest. Mary sowed the most expensive perfume, she poured it at the feet of Christ and the next was his lovely brother coming back to life again after four days. Many people died but none had a connection to the giver of life except Mary and Martha. Beloved, there are many in scriptures who gave and they received life.Your Lazarus can come out if and only you sow into it.

Again, faith paves a way for your Lazarus. Jesus said to Martha, “Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” Faith is the assurance of God’s word and the word you put into action. To see what you have been praying for, you need faith. To see His Glory, you need faith. Lazarus can come out if and only if you speak that in faith.

Lazarus died and was raised up again. Your Lazarus has to die. Until you experience some failures, you will not know how to celebrate your success. Joseph’s Lazarus was to rule as a prime minister in Egypt but he has to be buried by his brothers and later was sold as a slave and he worked as a slave in the same country he was going to be a prime minister. If it were you, you would have given up but he realized that Lazarus has to remain in the tomb for four days. Later when all hopes gone, Lazarus came out. Never give up!

Jesus commanded Lazarus to come out! You need to command your Lazarus to come out. If not, no one can. Jesus commanded Lazarus to come out because He is our example. In Isaiah 45:11 the Bible says Thus says the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker: “Ask Me of things to come concerning My sons, and concerning the work of My hands, you command Me. God wants you to ask your Lazarus, He says concerning your Lazarus, please command Me, and it shall come to pass.

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this Summer in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, you are great and by your words all things were made.
  2. Father, may my words demolish any negativity in Jesus name.
  3. Father, as I pray, create in me a humble heart in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to be faithful in prayer in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, my Lazarus is coming out in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment