Sunday, May 1, 2016

Be Very Grateful

Topic: Be Very Grateful.


Memory Verse: In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Main Texts: Psalm 138:1-8

Daily Quote: If you want to be great, remember to be grateful – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One year: Judges 13:1-14:20 John 1:29-51 Psalm 102:1-28 Proverbs 14:15-16

God is Love and love is God. When you experience love, you have experienced God. Humans and angels can never tell us the extent of His love. It is higher than our imaginations, lower that no one can get the understanding, wider that you can never go round it. Looking at the fact that the sufferings that were meant for us, He took them upon Himself on the cross. He has taken our heavy load so we may have a lighter load; what a loving God.

Great men are always grateful. Gratefulness attracts greatness. David was a great king no doubt, but he was always grateful to God. If it had not been God, the family background of David would have disqualified him, even to kill Goliath, his skills were able to kill bear and lions. It was not his anointing because even anointed as a king he was denied the throne, he was a runaway king. God favored David and colorfully designed his destiny. Today if you will be grateful unto God, He will colorfully design your destiny.


Joseph was not popular among his brethren and family, they buried him but God brought him out. God didn’t only bring him out of the pit and prison but He made him the second in command Egypt. Thank God always, just as in our main text. Today, you shall be the first no matter the prevailing obstacles. Just be grateful unto God and men so that God can use men to carry you on high. Be blessed.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for mercy in any area I was not grateful, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may I never forget where you pick me, bless me greatly in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any power oppressing my destiny shall fail in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may your praise never cease from my mouth in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment