Monday, May 30, 2016

The Dark World.

Topic: The Dark World.

Memory Verse:  In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. John 1:4

Main Texts:  Colossians 1:19-23

Daily Quote: God can turn your dark times into light so you can live.  – Michael B Gyekye



Bible in One Year: 2 Samuel 17:1-29 John 19:23-42 Psalm 119:129-152 Proverbs 16:12-13

There is no way you can miss these times. We are in the dark times, the dark ages and it takes only the light of the Word of God to prevail each day. Unless this Book does not depart from your heart and your mouth, you shall not succeed. We are in times where human rights are not respected. These are times where many are investing greatly in animals instead of a man, times where women are men and men are women, indeed, time of loss of self-identity.

Life in the Eden was the life created by God for man. It was a state where man was not ashamed, a state where man exercised dominion, power and was not disturbed until sin entered the heart of man. A great darkness falls unto man that he became afraid and insecure. God drove man out of that comfort into a great labor before man can eat. That state made man self-centered that we did not look after each other anymore, in fact, murder started a long time ago, a brother killed a brother and man began to sin against themselves and God as they multiplied.

Glory to God who saw the plight of man. He saw how men cried and how those He made for themselves are suffering in darkness so He sent forth Jesus, the light that can take away the darkness of sin. Christ is the only way you are I can get back to our Eden, the former life.

If you accept Jesus into your life, you move out from the darkness of sin into the glorious light of God in Christ Jesus. You begin to operate as son and daughter of Light that no form of darkness can comprehend. Today, may this be your portion in Jesus name!!

Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off  in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities possible" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you are my God of Light.
  2. Father, darkness shall not prevail in my life in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, turn away my darkness and bring in light for me in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may all men see this great light in Jesus name.
  5. Father, by fire by power, dark agents shall fail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment