Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Beauty for my Ashes

Topic: Beauty For my Ashes


Memory Verse:  And Abraham replied, "Now behold, I have ventured to speak to the Lord, although I am but dust and ashes. Genesis 18:27

Main Texts: Isaiah 61:1-4

Word For Thought: God has placed glory on dust and clay for His Glory.


Bible in One Year: Judges 19:1-20:48 Proverbs 14:22-23John 3:22-4:3 Psalm 104:24-35 

Ashes have no glory. In the time of old they use it to mourn, fast and repent. Where ashes were, there was no glory, no honor, people weep and filled with sorrow, so they use the ashes only to describe their state. And there is no amount of joy ashes can bring. Papa Abraham compared his low esteem with ashes, he had no glory, just as dust, ashes, and clay, but God has placed honor on him to speak to Him. Beloved, ashes have no honor.

After the fall of man, everything fell including our beauty, good health and prosperity, divine wisdom and the glory for exploits. So we traded our beauty for ashes. This was sad, but when Jesus came, He took off the ashes and placed on beauty that even in our distress, we must be rest assured that all shall be well.

God placed honor on Jacob’s life because his name alone could not take him there. His name was ashes until his name was changed. The same with his grandfather Abraham and grandmother Sarah, their ashes were changed into beauty.

I don’t know what you are going through now, but my word for you is that God can totally put a smile on your face. Be ready because the one who watches over you neither sleeps nor slumber. Have a blessed day. 

"Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off August 6th, 4pm-10pm in New York City. The theme is "Making the impossibilities manifest" Psalm 112:10. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible to happen. Bring the barren, the sick, jobless, the single, the oppressed, the failure and God will make their request possible. Please don't count yourself out. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of oppression. Beauty is placed on the born again believer. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, great and mighty to save.
  2. Father, I pray, forgive me of any form of disobedience in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, Holy Ghost, fill me now in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, secure me  in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may Your Church operate in glory, in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment