Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Heart of Worship

Topic: Heart of Worship.

Memory Verse:  My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise. Psalm 51:17

Main Texts: Joel 2:12-14

Daily Quote: You can sing with all the angels but if your heart is far, is fake – Michael B Gyekye



Bible in One Year: 1 Samuel 20:1-21:15 John 9:1-41 Psalm 113:1-114:8 Proverbs 15:15-17

Don’t forget this that, your worship to God must come out of a pure heart. Some think that when we talk about worship we mean a slow music where when we sing people must cry and lift up their hands and roll over the floor. Some even judge a true worship when the leader cries and kneel down and sing with a soft tone. Beloved all is good but the worship that goes to God is when the heart is rendered before God.

Jesus told the Pharisees and He called them Hypocrites. He said Prophet Isaiah prophesy about them, saying: ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me and in vain they worship Me. Sometimes, when I hear gospel music, they sound not different from the songs they play in the club. The worship song is good to hear and sing but the heart of the music is far from God. It is not a heavenly music.

Worship is not only in music but it is how we offer our truthful heart unto the things of God. It is easy to preach or write as I am but if I am not doing it as a heart business, it is a service unto God, God will not recognize it. Our heart is all that God needs.


Finally, don’t be surprised that some people who worship fornicate a lot. The reason is that a man can worship and act to the highest level but may not experience God. Men will fall and women will weep but that is just acting, but the heart of the people are toward God so God will visit them it is not the work of the musician but God. They will feel and experience His presence but the musician may not. They may demand high pay for programs but only time will tell, worship is a heart business. Seek ye first the kingdom and all shall be added to you.

“Enough is Enough 2016" is coming off this summer. It is a 5-hour prayer, the word, praise and worship, deliverance program, aimed to cry unto God for the impossible. Please pray about it. I have prayed to God that, if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless your Jesus precious name.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you today, for all you have done for me.
  2. Father, I repent of any glory I gave to myself, please forgive me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may my worship be directed unto you in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me mercy and grace to worship out of my heart.
  5. Father, by fire by power, my heart shall manifest your Glory in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment