Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Sure Promise

Topic: A Sure Promise.


Memory Verse: My covenant I will not violate, nor will I alter the utterance of My lips. Psalm 89:34

Main Texts: 2 Corinthians 1:19-20

Daily Quote: “Every True Believer depends on the sure promises of God for eternity” ― Michael Gyekye


The Bible is full of promises. In fact, from Genesis to revelation, there are over 3500 promises of God in the Bible. Is enough to depend on them each day. Christianity is a faith based movement. No one has seen God before, and few people saw Jesus yet no one has seen Him physically after He went up to heaven. This tells you and me that without faith you cannot serve God. We believe in the invisible but visible through faith God.

Faith is the universal language of all believers. Faith is what we depend on each day.You cannot understand this message, except by faith. We believe in God by faith, we believe in heaven, paradise, where you and I are expected to be by faith. Without faith, you cannot please God. Faith connects us to God. We talk to God by faith we believe He hears; the effectiveness of prayer is faith centered.

It takes faith to believe in the promises of God. The promises of God are yea and amen. God’s promises just as His covenants are sure and they come to pass. For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore, also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us. I have passed through a very difficult and a tough life before, but I depended on God because men fail but He never fails.

The disciples believed in His promise and Pentecost came to pass. Abraham depended on His promises, waited patiently for Isaac even when it was not possible biologically. I don’t know what you are going through now, but I will entreat you to keep on trusting Him, all your problems shall come to pass. Remember that no temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man, just depend on His sure promise. God is too faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy and grace in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me the needed grace to wait on you, Jesus.
  4. Father, I pray, my faith needs a boost today in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not fail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment