Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Destiny Changer

Topic: The Destiny Changer.


Memory Verse: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Main Texts: Habakkuk 2:1-4

Daily Quote: The troubles we go through becomes the carrier into our destined life – Michael Gyekye


We serve a destiny changer God. He knew us before time, even before our parents saw each other. He has loved and cared for us even before the foundation of this world. When I think about the Lord’s love towards us, I begin to gather the confidence that, no man, no situation, no pressure of life, no charm or deceit can separate us from His love.

God loves you and He knows what you are going through. Never allow the devil or give chance to the devil to deceive you that God doesn’t love you. Joseph was loved by his father, but when his brothers caught him and placed him in a pit and later sold him; it didn’t change the love of his father. The same applies to us, situations we go through doesn’t change the level of the love of God.

The same God that changed the destiny of Joseph is changing your destiny speedily in Jesus name. Here also is a man called Jacob. His name alone disqualified him of destiny. He was the father of lies, but God changed his destiny after he has wrestled with God to bless him.

Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, “Because I bore him in pain.” But in 1 Chronicles 4:10, Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.


Remember Jacob wrestled and Jabez prayed harder. What you do matters to God in changing your destiny. Be blessed. 

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy if I have wrong you in any area, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may your plan concerning my destiny come to pass in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any power oppressing my destiny shall fail in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, any satanic powers operating against my destiny shall be buried in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment