Monday, February 8, 2016

Sharp Sharp Christian.

Topic: Sharp Sharp Christian.


Memory Verse: For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,,, 2 Timothy 4:3 (ESV)

Main Texts: 2 Corinthians 11:13-15

Daily Quote: Don't rush for what is coming to you – Michael Gyekye


Any Holy Ghost filled believer knows that, great deception has cropped into the Christian faith. Very few pray and read the word of God. Most churches have turned into magical halls and some believers and unbelievers are trooping in for their turn of the show.  Because of how desperate man is in this end time, many fetish priest and priestess have run out from the bush to pick up bibles and two crossed sticks and the next you hear are drumming and dancing. Please wake up; we serve the true God, who will not change but remains in His principles and guidance.

How on earth can our Lord the Lamb of God turn himself into a dog and a man of God into a snake? The now Christian wants an already prepared miracle or a sharp miracle. Many have become fake and demonized pastors, apostles and bishops and they are extorting money from lazy and prayerless Christians who wants things sharp sharp miracle. Prophecies exist; miracles are happening, but remember it all depends on God. God has used me on some of these areas but dear, until God speaks or reveals, don’t move or act. Your action may bring to you a curse.

Indeed I share the sentiments and the sufferings that people go through. Many are sick and out of jobs I know. Many have been waiting for years and nobody is marrying them dear I know, but it is better to wait and obey God than to obey yourself or others concerning your situation.


Saul lost his throne all because he couldn’t wait. Aaron lost touch when he couldn’t wait for Moses. Gehazi lost the double portion of becoming the next Elisha. Judas couldn’t wait, he committed suicide. Wait on God for that which you want. The end became a disaster and destruction. Disobedience will give you immediate pleasure but obedience will give you eternal pleasure. Wait, hear from the Lord, do as the word of God says, and you shall prosper.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy if I have wrong you in any area, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, open my understanding so I may understand scriptures in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I come against any deceptive spirit in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, the plans of evil ministers fail in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment