Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Spiritual Warfare

Topic: Spiritual Warfare.


Memory Verse: Simon, Simon, pay attention! Satan has demanded to have you all, to sift you like wheat,,, Luke 22:31 (NET Bible)

Main Texts: 
Ephesians 6:10-20

Daily Quote: “Every source of blessing is a point of attack.” ― David McGee

As Hitler’s appetite for power and territory grew, his army began to march across Europe. In some cases, the fight could hardly be called a battle. The German army advanced, with its tanks and with technologically advanced weapons. In some of the underdeveloped nations, their armies made a futile effort to resist Hitler’s aggression, fighting back with spears and even rocks. It was no contest at all, because these nations were not equipped for the battle.

The same could be said of Satan, and those whom he opposes. Many of his victims do not even know there is a war going on. Christians are faced with war each day and the unprepared are made an easy prey. Christians should know that we are in the midst of a great spiritual struggle, although many seem not to believe it. And even more distressing is the fact that many who consider themselves “in the war” do not understand the nature of Satan’s schemes, of the weapons which he employs, or of the weapons which God has provided for our defense.

Ephesians 6:10-20 is perhaps the clearest definition of the spiritual war which we find from the pen of the Apostle Paul. It doesn’t only assures us that there is a spiritual war, but it warns us that apart from utilizing the weapons which God has provided for us, we are hopelessly underpowered. Today's passage informs us as to what our divinely weapons are. Beyond this, these weapons imply the nature of the struggle which we are in.


The weapons which God has provided for us are those weapons which best repel the attacks of Satan, and thus we can learn a great deal about the nature of Satan’s opposition from simply considering each of the weapons at our disposal. The day the British Empire prepared against Napoleon, that was the end of his oppression and now Britain is known as great, instead of France. Let’s pray.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy today, forgive me, my ignorance.
  3. Father, I pray, may I over power any satanic force today in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any spiritual attack over my life and family is failing now in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray for all missionaries today, may they win over every satanic pressure in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment